venerdì 1 ottobre 2010

WhereU'reGonnaSleepTonight?

I've been out in the desert yeah doin' my time
Searchin' through the dust for fools gold, lookin' for a sign
Holy man said "Hold on brother there's a light up ahead"
Ain't nothing like a light that shines on me in Maria's bed

..And I keep my soul in Maria's bed..
..And I drank the cool clear waters from Maria's bed..
..Then I fell in the roses and sweet salvation of Maria's bed..
..I'm living in the light of Maria's bed..
..I'm gonna sleep tonight in Maria's bed..

[Maria's bed - Bruce Springsteen]
[si spera]
Probabilmente a volte le canzoni che scopro a caso in un determinato momento
sono quelle che ci prendono di più.
Odio questo periodo.
Tutte le cose che si riuniscono.
Il mondo che gira più veloce di quanto io possa correre.
Il nervosismo.
Le non risposte.
Le preoccupazioni.
Il non capire.
Non aver tempo per realizzare tante cose.
I rifiuti.
Che ho fatto?
Mary has got to be patient.

Nessun commento: